Effective and Last Modified May 5, 2016.
A. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: We collect only personally identifiable information that you provide us, such as your name, mail address, telephone number, email address, shipping and billing information (e.g. credit card number and expiration date), demographic history, past purchase history, and any other information that you may voluntarily provide.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also collect and record non-personally identifiable information, which is information that does not personally identify you. This information can include, among other things, the types of products ordered on the site, information on how many visits each page receives, user-specific information on what pages on the site were visited and for how long, the third party website from which your visit originated, and the page you visited after visiting our site. This also includes certain types of technical information such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, your mobile device, your wireless carrier, the type and version of browser you are using, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the search terms you use, how much you use our Services, download errors, page response times, and technical interaction information regarding scrolling, clicks, and other methods used to browse the site's pages.
B. HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may use your non-personally identifiable information to evaluate use of and improve our Services, for internal business or marketing purposes, or for any other business purpose. We may use your non-personally identifiable information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from other customers or sources. We may, among other things, share your non-personally identifiable information with our Affiliated Companies or allow third parties to collect such information from you.
C. COOKIES AND PREFERENCE BASED ADVERTISING
(2) Do Not Track Features: Certain browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference based advertising purposes ("DNT Notice"). For a variety of other reasons, we do not take any action based on browser based DNT Notices.
D. OTHER USES AND INFORMATION
(1) Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. You may "opt out" of receiving future commercial email communications from us by clicking the "unsubscribe" link included at the bottom of most emails we send, or as provided below; provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications.
(2) Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity, though we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your preferences are followed. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
E. PUBLIC FORUMS AND LINKS
F. CHILDRENThe features, programs, promotions, and other aspects of our Services requiring the submission of personally identifiable information are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us immediately as described below.
H. OTHER SITES/LINKS
Our Services may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products we may recommend or reference via our Services and/or advertisements you may see while using our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website, and we encourage you to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information through these websites.
I. CONTACT AND OPT-OUT INFORMATION
Thank you for shopping at Dave's Uniforms LLC.