X26 Taser ALS® EDW Holster with 6070UBL Model "6310"
The 6310 ALS™ TASER® Duty Holster has the SLS system designed specifically for the TASER®. It features Safariland's Automatic Locking System (ALS™), an internal locking device that retains the weapons in all directions, providing secure retention without any straps or snaps to manipulate. With ALS™, once the TASER® is holstered, it "locks" into place, providing an extra measure of security for the weapon. The holster is completely operable with the thumb, making it very instinctive to use. Once the device is de-activated a simple straight up draw can be used. The safety on the TASER® is automatically activated once it is reholstered. The 6310 features the 6070UBL, a mid-ride belt loop that allows the holster to ride close to the body.
It features wraparound construction of thermal-formed SafariLaminate™ materials to protect the TASER® and the molded sight track. The design features a closed bottom with a drain hole to protect the cartridge. The holster is ambidextrous and can be reversed for opposite hand use.
• Duty Holster with Automatic Locking System (ALS™)
• For TASER® X-26
• Securely locks Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW)
• No straps or snaps to manipulate locking weapon
• Oversized release for ALS™
• Operate with thumb
• Easy to train
• Straight up draw
• Closed bottom with a drain hole to protect cartridge
• Safety is automatically activated once it's reholstered
• Offered in 2" or 2.25" belt slots only
•Available in STX Tactical, STX Plain, STX Basket, STX Hi- Gloss, OD Green, Foliage Green, or FDE Brown